Friday, June 12, 2009

Is it Really Friday?!?!?!?!

I can't believe that it is already Friday! This week has flown by, not that I mind it being Friday....but still time is flying by!



James is off getting poked for his new job today. Since he is not a fan of needles, I do feel sorry for him. Hopefully it is not too bad or long of a day for him.



It is finally sunny today! For the past couple weeks it has been off and on rain, mostly overcast with some hail mixed in. I am happy to see the sun!

Nothing much new lately....working, playing hockey, hanging out with friends and family....it's great!

We are heading to Colorado Springs this weekend to celebrate my in-laws renewing their vows! I will try (I promise) to remember to take pictures and will post on here when we get back.

Have a wonderful Friday!!!

No comments: