Monday, June 22, 2009

Callie

Meet Callie...



She is a sweet little calico kitten that James' parents kept out of a recent litter from their barn cats.



We met Callie when we went to the Springs. She likes to climb up the dish towel to make it onto the counter. I was so surprised the first time I saw her do it, sorry I didn't get a picture. She got lots of attention from pretty much everyone, I guess being cute can have its advantages.




Apparently she also has quite the sweet-tooth, as she kept going over to the cake to steal some frosting...





I guess she decided James' breakfast looked good too, since she made her way to his plate the next morning. I think she likes people-food a lot more than kitty-food...



Well there's a little cuteness to start out the week!

No comments: