Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's day to all the Moms in my life!

I have a great Mom! She was such a great mother to me as I grew up, and now that I am older, she is also a great friend!

I am also blessed with a wonderful Mother-in-law! We don't get to see her as often as we would like to, but we always enjoy the time we do have. I look forward to having her in my life for a long time!

My two Sisters-in-law, who are mothers to my beautiful nieces and nephews. I am thankful for their friendship and of course for my nieces and nephews!

My Grandmothers and Grandmothers-in-law (is that how I am supposed to write it?) thank you for being there for me and all of our family!

All of my friends and relatives that are mothers (and too numerous to list here), thank you for all that you do for your children and the rest of the people in your life.

You should all be honored not just today, but everyday, Thank You!

2 comments:

Shamrockgirl said...

so...when are we going to be wishing YOU a happy Mothers day??? LOL! Thanks for the good wishes!

Solitare said...

Hopefully not for awhile.....I am enjoying being an Aunt right now :)